Sunday, April 17, 2011

NASTY... NASTY!

     I only had a little while to do work at the condo today. I went and worked on the desk for a bit. I finally gave in and called a friend to borrow a belt sander. While the multi-tool has been great for all the molding and weird corners, all the flat sections are taking a long time. Then I spent the next hour and a half cleaning the filter out of the koi pond. It was the grossest thing I've ever done. The water was smelly, had the weirdest bugs in it and was full of the thickest darkest mud I've ever had to wade through. But I feel great the the pond is clean and running great again. It was a short day, but I go something done. Tomorrow is a day full of work, but sadly, not at the condo. Oh well...

Goals for the week:
1. finish painting bedroom base boards
2. finish painting bedroom closet
3. Buy Bedroom furniture
4. Set up bedroom furniture
5. Set up bedroom TV
6. Possibly set up the hallway for painting
7. Research Granite Counter Tiles

We'll see... But I wouldn't hold my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment